MY AUTHOR BIO
I’m living what I like to call my “Second-half Adventure.” Since I’m self-employed as a freelance editor and writer, my schedule is flexible—unless I’m on a deadline, of course. My husband, Ken, and I travel together several times a year, like to Hawaii, China, Germany, or just to Phoenix for Dodgers Spring Training. Four or five weeks of every spring I’m in Samara, Russia (hubby went once, bravo for his courage). Afterward, we spend our summers in the Eastern Sierra Nevada mountains, fishing for trout, reading good books, enjoying our RV park friends and each other.
When home in Atascadero, CA, I’m active at church, spend as much time as possible with my grandchildren who live nearby, and indulge in my relatively new hobby of knitting. As you can see, our life is truly blessed.
My publishing credits include:
- “Rower’s Wisdom for an Empty Tank” – a short story in the Fiction Lover’s Devotional series 21 Days of Grace. Broadstreet Publishing 2015.
- Study Guides for
- 21 Days of Grace
- 21 Days of Christmas
- 21 Days of Love
- 21 Days of Joy
- “Audrey Wore Red” – selection in Mixed Blessings Anthology. Breath of Fresh Air Press. Slated for future publication.
- “The Most Glorious Gift” – devotional Winter 2009 issue of Secret Place. Judson Press.
- “Holding Hands” devotional for Mustard Seed Ministries 2008.
- Feature articles in the Atascadero News, SALT magazine, Paso Robles Magazine, The Christian PEN newsletter, and more.
My first novel, Her Shining Eyes, is finished and seeking publication through Word Wise Media Services. You can get a sneak peek at one of the chapters by subscribing to my blog/newsletter. The process is easy and quick. The instructions are on the upper right side of this page.
Thanks for visiting!